Monday, September 20, 2010

[Review] Osprey Cove [Treasurehunt10] by Prototype

This level is far from a Prototype (pardon the pun) in more ways than one. It's the designer's best level yet, but also quite different from anything I've seen come from him. The cove is dark, large, and filled to the brim with treasure, puzzles, secrets, and enemies. There's multiple levels of rock, each one holding different challenges and rewards. Water flows down one side of a cliff, and indents in rock provide handholds to assist you in climbing to new, undiscovered heights.

You must explore every nook and cranny to get the highest score possible. One tip: your jump power is higher than it seems. I often found myself making leaps I didn't think possible, and there's usually a gem reward. If you like munchy-esque levels, or a longtime fan of Prototype, Ospray Cove will not disappoint. (Also, if you win, you're allows to talk like a pirate for a whole extra day, courtesy of myself ;)

Review by EdacOnag.

1 comment:

  1. I must say I am very much in love with AtmoScore. First off, I can subscribe to it via RSS (meaning I actually read every review). And second, it kinda prefer the reviews here.

    ReplyDelete